Complete billing and client management
mBilling provides required features for invoicing and client management. It provides rate card/package management with ability to generate required revenue reports. This module seamlessly integrates to mTraffic – commercial scheduling module. Also, this module can be integrated to 3rd party financial applications.
- Manage clients/agency information (advertisers)
- Multiple Rate cards / package management
- Enabling pre-defined rate card rates for work orders
- Generate work orders based on rate cards or packages
- Invoicing for Work Orders
- Capture payment details
- Different clock assignments for channels. (The clock is a collection of time belts)
- A Different rate cards, assignment for different clocks.
- Capture executive sales (Direct sales through sales people)
- Channel-wise sales analysis reports & graphs
- Supports detailed play out a list with all required information on each play item
- Supports color schemes to differentiate song belts and commercial belts
- Supports jingles, station ID’s, Liners, Beds
- Ability to assign jingles to hot keys
- Ability to view three hours of songs and commercial schedule at any given time
- Cross fade between songs (Multiple cross fade options)
- Comprehensive cross fade configurations with the ability to customize fading style
- Personalization features based on presenters login such as personalized colors/jingles etc.
- Supports live login for presenters without quitting the console application
- Tempo/Pitch control (Can Increase/Decrease tempo without effecting Vocals)
- Ability to view song play history
- The ability to preview upcoming songs back to back using a special function